1. I am blessed to live with my family in a very nice house. My family consists of my mother, my father, and my younger sister; all of whom, I love very much.
|My beautiful family|
3. I am an Open Champion Irish Step Dancer. What that means is that I have won competitions until I have reached the highest level in the Irish Dance World. I am eligible to compete in the Western Regionals (Oireachtas (uh-rock-tas)) and the Nationals. I am working this year to place in the Top Ten at Oireachtas this year and qualify for Worlds. This is a big part of my life; I go to practice in Denver up to four times a week at least 2 hours each time.
|Our Dance Drama and me (the stag, front middle) at the 2008 Oireachtas in Phoenix, AZ.|
|My dear friend Morgan and me at a local competition. We both won first!|
5. In addition to Irish Dance, I also do jazz, modern, contemporary, lyrical, and hip hop (though very badly...). I love being able to so many different dance styles.
|A jazz dance named Peek-A-Boo performed at a recital in 2009|
6. I love to sing (though I'm not the best at it (: ) and am a member of the school choir.
|A ton of sophmores (now juniors) and me at the last choir concert of the year. (Taken from Maggie Masciarelli's facebook)|
7. I have been playing piano since the age of seven. I love it so much. I also accompany for the choir at my school.
8. I am a Christian and have a relationship with the Lord and Jesus. They love me. I love them.
9. I attend Young Life through my school. Young Life is an organization that encourages high school kids to choose to have a relationship with Jesus and the Lord. I have two extraordinary leaders, Kara and Carlee, to whom I owe much of my happiness. I love them with all my heart!
|Carlee and me at Young Life Camp Timberwolf in 2011 in Michigan (From Carlee Easton's Facebook)|
|Kara, my friend Leah, and me at an all-area Younglife Viking Knight (From Facebook)|
|Jessie, Leah, Me, Brynn, Taylor, Maggie, Alie (From Jessie Merheb's Facebook)|
|Louise, Leah, Maggie, Jhana, Me (From Maggie's Facebook)|
|My two best friends: Alie, Leah, and Me (From Carlee's Facebook)|